Stevens Catering Guidelines
Registered Student Organization Catering
1. Food for on-campus events and meetings organized by RSOs and Greek organizations in any amount greater than $100 must go through our exclusive provider, Compass One Dining.
2. RSOs must meet with Compass One Catering Staff to place a catering order at least five (5) business days prior to the scheduled event.
3. The RSO’s account number will be charged directly. If an RSO is unsure of an account number, contact the Financial Coordinator in the Office of Student Life.
4. Light snack items under $100 may be purchased using a P-card.
5. Approvals for any special exceptions to these guidelines are determined by the Financial Coordinator in the Office of Student Life.
Administration and Faculty Event Catering
1. Compass One Dining is the exclusive caterer for all events catered by the Stevens administration and faculty, or by any outside party hosted at Stevens by the faculty or administration.
2. The only exception to the exclusivity agreement is for small, one-time departmental meetings or incidental departmental meals under $250; no formal events are exempt.
3. Compass One will charge your departmental account or can accept corporate credit cards on-site from outside parties hosting events at Stevens